Pushpagiri College of Pharmacy is a Christian minority institution owned by Pushpagiri Medical Society. Pushpagiri Medical Society is promoted by the Malankara Catholic Archdiocese of Tiruvalla. H.G. Dr. Thomas Mar Koorilos the Archbishop is the Patron of Pushpagiri Medical Society. Rev. Fr. Dr. Shaji Mathews Vazhayil is the Secretary of the Society and CEO of Pushpagiri Group of Institutions. Rev. Fr. Mathew Vadakkekuttu is the Director of the Pushpagiri College of Pharmacy.
– Started the Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) course in the year 2004 with an annual intake of 60 students.
– Approved by Regulatory Bodies like, Pharmacy Council of India , All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Govt. of Kerala
– Affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur.
– Upgraded to PG institution from 2011-12 academic year.
– Started Pharm .D course from 2012-2013 academic year.
– Started Pharm.D (PB) in the year 2013- 14 Academic year.
— Director Pushpagiri Medicity